Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown Gallery(Uploads unceasingly)

Lee.I am very happy you to like my picture, thanks you to encourage very much for me with the care, really very much thanks. At the same time, for you should better blessing

Dear Caesar.Thanks your praise, is very happy you to support me continuously, cares about me. I am honored very much know you such friend. I can continue to try hard take to you more pictures, my father and I in the different city, I leaves the father to go to other city since childhood to study, therefore I and my father meets the opportunity are extremely few, we use the Telephone contact, therefore I unhappy time can miss me frequently the father, my father is extremely good to me, is in my heart the greatest father. Thanks your care.

Rick Thanks your praise very much. I am very happy. Was sorry very much my English is very poor, I can as far as possible express my meaning, hopes you to be possible to understand. Was sorry very much I utilized such have posted the way, brought to you inconveniences me to be sorry very much. Now I extremely thank you to my encouragement, I can continue to try hard work.

Khalid_ipda.Thanks you to watch my picture,iam feeling very happy. Thanks your praise and the suggestion, I like your work extremely. Each extremely is all attractive, very good, anticipated sees you more outstanding works. Thanks you

lotus ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

lotus

red lotus

pear,
    yello pear and blue

sun flowers .

irishrose Guest
    Happy Sweet Colorful Clown,

I love your two latest ones, the blue and gold in the pear painting and the bouquet in the vase.. outstanding!!!

It's amazing that you are turning out such quality in such volume. I hope that your father has a way to see these.

SadClown, thanks for sharing your works! I´m intrigued by your brilliant colors and powerful brushstrokes! Keep on painting.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

wow!amazing colours!!

i think that you should offer me a lesson