ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Similar thoughts of beauty

Gallery
    View images

Similar thoughts of beauty

Dear Damasocl and Dany51, both paintings of your roses are beutiful! and i wonder if similar thoughts of beauty can occur at the same time on seperate sides of our world? wouldn't it be wonderful? i like to think so,,,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Lee; 09-19-2008 at 03:23 PM.

Gallery
    View images
    Hahaha. Very good observation, Lee. I see what you mean. Both quite beautiful, though similar and individual all at once -- like pulling at the same creative thread from different places.

I am CERTAIN that one can find beauty and similarity -- that creative connection in places far away from home.

By the way, I LOVE your new avatar. Liked the old ones too. But this one is very cool.
    Last edited by D Akey; 09-19-2008 at 04:28 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    Dear D Akey, thank you very much!, what a wonderful thing to share!!!

ps, Dear D Akey,,,,my avatar is actually the very first thing i did with ArtRage, way back in 05 i was looking at Microsofts free downloads and WALLA!!!! there was ArtRage, still is an amazing program to me,,,,,

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks for our observatoin Lee, it's a good thing to think about.

We can live all over the world, ans sure we can do alot of strange things we call culture and so... but we are the same ppl after all.

Same ppl, same thoughs... we must be friends... don't we?

Beautifull paints both of they. And my english still sucks, sorry.

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Asincrono, your English is 99.99 percent better than my Spanish!!!!! but your thoughts are perfect!!!

Gallery
    View images
    The "other" father of the modern understanding of the human psyche, Carl Jung, proposed the idea of the "collective unconcious". An idea that included the concept of the "archetypal image". Although the term is not strictly plural, that does not preclude the definition of it as being a set of images shared by the human experience. In other words, the "bogey man", while likely being modified by cultural influences, is none the less universal to the children of the world by virtue of the near certainty that all human brains are separated by no more than our all being, at most, 37th cousins.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSWade View Post
    The "other" father of the modern understanding of the human psyche, Carl Jung, proposed the idea of the "collective unconcious". An idea that included the concept of the "archetypal image". Although the term is not strictly plural, that does not preclude the definition of it as being a set of images shared by the human experience. In other words, the "bogey man", while likely being modified by cultural influences, is none the less universal to the children of the world by virtue of the near certainty that all human brains are separated by no more than our all being, at most, 37th cousins.
    What a load of Kevin Bacon. . .

In truth that's brilliant Robert. Good point well stated.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    I have my moments. Blame Joseph Campbell and the PBS series "The Power of Myth" for getting me started on this personal "thread" in the late 80s which led me to investigate most anything ending in -ology.

Gallery
    View images

ode to be an intellectual!

Dear RobertSWade and DearAkey, thank you very much , i had a crush on Joseph Campbell and Rev. Bishop Fulton J. Sheen and still do, and TV is the only way i ever would of heard them, oh well, breaks over, got to go mop the floor!!