ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Seven Deadly Sins WIP

Gallery
    View images

Seven Deadly Sins WIP

I don't think I'll be entering the the ImagineFX challenge but I thought I would at least try drawing a rough sketch of what was in my head. I have a lot to learn about figures, proportions, and lighting. This challenge would be a challenge for me!

My concept is a photo session with the sins. It is possibly a school dance or some other formal event. Wrath is frustrated taking the photo because the other sins won't get their act together.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    I can't tell you how much I love this idea. Very cool. Even the labeling. I like that too. Makes it appear like a cross between a police line up, a surveillance analysis, and a sit com.

Body language indeed.

Great idea.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    This looks like a really unique idea! Wonderful sketch and I think it would look really really wonderful if you decide to paint this.