Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Paint Water ? (Updated)

Thank you Rob in Denver. I'm glad to share idea here.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

hey....gr8 works Khalid ...thanks for that trick....

The conscious utterance of thought, by speech or action, to any end, is Art.

MYblog
    MyDeviantArtProfile

That new step by step guide is great, Khalid! We've just featured this on the ArtRage homepage.

Hello Khalid, Thank you for showing how to paint water techniques. You are a great artist.
    Sally Packham

Thank you shirly and thank you sally packham for this comment.
    AND
    Special thanks to DaveRage. I'm not expect, you will link this tutorial to ArtRage homepage. I'm very happy and great apreciate to you and AR. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Khalid_ipda; 01-16-2009 at 12:51 PM.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

Same technique

Recently, I've done several painting with same technique like previous work. You can see these painting below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Khalid_ipda-Lake,morning.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	116.3 KB 
ID:	23914   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Khalid_ipda,trees-Swamp.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	162.2 KB 
ID:	23915   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Khalid_ipda, Track,trees,river.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	177.5 KB 
ID:	23916  
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

Same technique..next

Next ...two painting with same technique.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Khalid_ipda,Trees,Lake.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	23917   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Khalid_ipda, trees,lake-landscape.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	23918  
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

Khalid, you have such a beautiful landscapes! Do you paint by hand too or only digital?
    2006 Hermitage Foundation Museum 1st Place Creativity Award in mixed technique, digital and hand painting called "Red Carpet Torso".TAA Miniatures Show "Tiny Treasures of TAA"

'Creativity takes courage'
    Henri Matisse

Thank you Vasilenko. I painted as classic painting, using water color, crayon or oil colors. This all before I got this AR program. I also used Windows Paint for digital painting. But now, 100% focus to digital painting, and prefer this program application (Artrage).
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

Salam. I really like your artworks mr Khalid and they are very impresive. I've downloaded the starter edition, but im quite dissapointed bcoz i cant add layer which only can be done with full edition. haha.But im still gonna try using it. thnx.
    --Lukisan en Khalid sangat hidup.Cantik.Saya ada satu cadangan..en Khalid tak nak cuba lukis orang/potrait guna artrage? Terima Kasih-