ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Move Panels Freely?

Move Panels Freely?

Not sure if this has been suggested by anyone, but it would be great to be able to move the placement of panels in ArtRage to wherever you want them. (Like you can arrange the palettes in your workspace in Photoshop how ever you want)

I know you can move the vertical and horizontal panels along whichever axis they lie and that is definitely cool and all, but it would be awesome to be able to move the corner panels as well.

Like the majority of the population, I am right handed. That, in combination with the fact that I use a Wacom Cintiq display when I paint unfortunately makes using the color panel in ArtRage very awkward. Every time I go to pick a color in ArtRage my hand covers up the color panel and I have to tweak my hand to see what color I'm picking at the very very bottom right-hand corner (most awkward possible spot)...I wish I could just move it out of that dang corner. I pray to the ArtRage gods....Please make it so you can move the panels in ArtRage freely...at least the color panel!..please! AR is such an amazing digital painting tool, as is the Cintiq and making the interface more compatible between the two would be much appreciated.

Also, if you do this...if ArtRage could remember the arrangement of your workspace next time you open the program that'd be awesome.
    Last edited by illustr8r; 09-06-2008 at 02:06 AM.