ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

I'm new in this forum and new to ArtRage.
    I have looked on ur work in gallery and I'm thinking,.. maybe this is to hard for me U guys are so skilled!
    Any way, this is me: I'm a girl from Norway, thats why my english is so bad. I'm 28 years old and have a little daughter, so i dont have very much time to put me into Artwork.

Have a good day!

Dear MI80, Hello!!! just enjoy the program and have fun with your art, you'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by MI80 View Post
    I'm new in this forum and new to ArtRage.
    I have looked on ur work in gallery and I'm thinking,.. maybe this is to hard for me U guys are so skilled!
    Any way, this is me: I'm a girl from Norway, thats why my english is so bad. I'm 28 years old and have a little daughter, so i dont have very much time to put me into Artwork.

Have a good day!
    hi! I'm Italian.. and I use ArtRage for about 2 months... I'm 30 years old, my english is very very very bad and I don't have time to paint... but with artrage it's very simple to become an artist.

Here you will find a community of friends.
    This has been my first impression. In italy the communities of sketch are not so kind (unfortunately).

WELCOME!
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

Welcome MI80!

One good thing to know about ArtRage and the forums: no one is in competition here (except maybe with themselves). Everyone is skilled, but as with most things in life, everyone has a different skill level.

That´s why AR is so much fun and why joining in the forums to share your work and your comments is so enjoyable.

So, put your daughter to bed early, open the program, and start painting!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Welcome,

when i first started...my pictures were like 'young children' paintings....

practice and even with small steps your paintings will get better and better. Also look at things around you. Simple things like a cup on a table.

look at where the light comes from.
    look at where the shadow is.
    is the shadow very dark?
    what other colours can you see in the cup?

good luck with painting in ArtRage
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown