ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evening

Evening

Well, I finally finished it ... maybe. It's been crazy around here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evening sm.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	448.1 KB 
ID:	19830  

Hi Bob,

It's nice to see your new painting again. I saw this one in WIP and already like how you did the trees with layers in them. It must take you long time to do it. Very nice composition too. It draws you from the road to the skyline. A Golden evening in autumn. Very beautiful painting.

Hi Robert

Very beautiful painting. Good Work. I like very much
    Visit my website here

Simply stunning, the colours are wonderful and I think it is lovely, a real masterpiece
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

You put a lot of warmth in this Robert.........EXCELLENT
    Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Very beautiful, RobertSWade. I like this painting, beautiful image, and its different landscape of my country. Great work, Robert.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So don’t worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my

Very nice and if I might say... very Bob Ross and that is not a bad thing by any means.

Really a beauty Robert. It is even more amazing when I adjusted the gamma a bit since I am on a mac. It really looks great. You can tell the amount of work you put in on it. It's just gorgeous. Great warmth to it. You will be giving Jack a run for it with those golden tones.

Simply gorgeous!!! It was well worth the wait on this one, Robert. Such warmth and glorious detail.

You told me once when I first starting posting on the forums: if you´re on to something good, take your time and don´t rush it. Glad to see you practice what you preach.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

This has such a very lovely and wonderful feel to it. I really love the colors, textures, and composition of it. A very beautiful masterpiece IMHO.
    Beautiful job Robert!