Thread: Anyone have any experience using Artrage on a UMPC?

Gallery
    View images

Anyone have any experience using Artrage on a UMPC?

Right now I've got a HP Compaq TC 4200 and it works great, but I've been toying around with the idea of buying a UMPC for drawing w/ Artrage. Can anyone post their experiences using Artrage on these machines?
    Also I bought a nice Wacom pen to use w/ my current Tablet because as I understand it has a Wacom digitizer behind the screen. Is this the case for some UMPC's as well?

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by VGreer View Post
    Right now I've got a HP Compaq TC 4200 and it works great, but I've been toying around with the idea of buying a UMPC for drawing w/ Artrage. Can anyone post their experiences using Artrage on these machines?
    Also I bought a nice Wacom pen to use w/ my current Tablet because as I understand it has a Wacom digitizer behind the screen. Is this the case for some UMPC's as well?
    Best is to download the ArtRage demo and find out for yourself on your machine. That's the only sure way of knowing for your setup.

Gallery
    View images
    I already have Artrage for my TC4200. I was thinking of buying a UMPC and using Artrage with that, but I wanted to get some impressions from UMPC owning Artrage users before I dropped a thousand bucks on one.