Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread: Behind The Brush

nice portraits of you three, Geoff, Heikki and Annie.

Why not. . . bumping just in case there's another purge.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Since I cited it, just to recover an old best-seller and remind how we were in the beginning era herein ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Yeah, too bad lightning struck a few times which soured the tone irreversibly a few times.

Separations on global political grounds was one that I regret having witnessed because there wasn't a thing that could be done to bring it back to being about the Art and the joy of friendship on a global scale. But such is the world we live in.

I still say it is a design flaw in humanity that we survive by feeding on other organisms. One form or the other of that undermines so many of the loftier aspirations toward which we also strive. Also, it seems all to easy too destroy things. And the fragility and transitory nature of things should give us impetus to support the good where it appears just because it's good.

I appreciate your energy Caesar because by nature you are very much a proponent of the good.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Cesare for reviving an old classic thread. Hard to believe it will be seven years this April since we first appeared on the forum. It's a great thread that should not be lost.

You asked for it....
    Name:  DSCN1863.JPG
Views: 105
Size:  290.5 KB
    ... ugly old geezer, I know.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

Thank You, dear D Akey and Screenpainter! It was appropriate because this thread didn't deserve to be like an abandoned boothill where our disappeared friends are buried underground ...
    You're a beauty istead, dear GMS! You show an interesting personality and look like a great character for a some novel. Any age has its charm which depends more and more how we are and how we look isn't but a necessary ornament.
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-04-2014 at 01:19 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!