Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast

Thread: Behind The Brush

Geoff, great picture!
    Art is like an ill-trained Labrador retriever that drags you out into traffic. (Annie Dillard)

Thanks, I am always backside of the camera so photo's of me are very few.
    Geoff

Hilarious Cym. . . I think, hahaha. Great South Park look. Really surprisingly emotive.

Geoff, good to see ya. Lovely dog as well. I can see from whence comes your appreciation for the pets. That is one well groomed dog. Almost wants to be a pic above the mantle owing to the domestic peaceful portrait mood.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

D, the real funny thing is that I do look like that.
    Art is like an ill-trained Labrador retriever that drags you out into traffic. (Annie Dillard)

Come on Cym lets see the real you, thanks for your kind words.
    Geoff

Hellos from here. :)

I have not read this forum for a while,,,just painting some paintings to gallery page.

Sori.

Selby, congratulations.

And best Hellos all,,,how time goes,,it was 2006 when i found this artrage--5 years,,and many fine painting time.

MoHei,,says hmm,,Hessu Goose.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Live, Love Do it Peace.

Moi Hei, Heikki!

So the goose is still flying? Good to see you again. You are still out in the woods and that looks like fantastic inspiration.

I took a look at your video of you proudly walking carrying a very respectable fish you just caught near the site of this picture. Hope it tasted good!

Nähdään!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

The real me

Oh allright, this one is fairly recent.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Straight into an Andrew Wyeth type painting, Cym. Must be something about that latitude that inspires that palette. Very rich.

By the way, on the South Park one, was that a character they did or did you do it?

D, the South Park was done with an image generator I found somewhere on the internet, I tweaked it just a little in Paint Shop.