Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Behind The Brush

err Mairzie...your irish...dont you guys pretty much always be in the celebratory mood
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Quote Originally Posted by Selby View Post
    err Mairzie...your irish...dont you guys pretty much always be in the celebratory mood

Selby,
    Always celebratory? Cripey! ..... my secret is now out and who,
    pray tell, was the snitch who let it be known that I spike my Ovaltine
    with fermented, black virgin olives quietly shipped over in a clandestine
    wrapper from an undisclosed Italian source. I demand the name of the
    BLABBER MOUTH who tattled on me ... is this person an insider? By the
    way ...I dye my "aged" black olives green on Saint Patti's day!
    Mairzie Dotes

@ Mairzie,
    If by wearing green I can be included in the celebrations I'm joining the Green 'Piece' now!!I suppose the Irish have figured out the core level things that make the world go round..Green and Alcohol. I'm all for it!!!

@Sketch, glad to have make the receding of hairline a pleasant thing!lol. Only downside of a shaven head is when you try and look cool people compare you to emoticons like this ----->

@selby, erm..shouldn't we all be like Irish..celebrating all year round..? wouldn't that mean ..world peace!!!
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

Mair-darlin i cant reveal my source as that wold be unaustralian to tattle on a mate but i may disclose he was wearing green leggings and beautiful wee boots with large buckles on and carryinng a large pot of gold

flyashy- oh yes i should think so was just debating wether mair was ever non celebratory as ive never met an irish lass or lad that was ever 'not' in celebrating mood
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Aha, the truth will out! It's 80 proof Oliveteen which sustains the continuous high of our dear MairzieDotes!

irishrose Guest
    Well, I'm Irish, and somehow I don't have quite the celebratory label that goes along with my heritage... though I like GREEN.. and Ashy, your green is WILD and wonderfully neon!! woo hoo!

Mair, I'm starting to wonder about you, friend. Time for an intervention.

of course ya do irishrose its just that ye also have a touch of the 'irish'(temper) also...which i can recognise on account of having some celtic ancestors and more than a fair share of it myself

mair dont listen to her darlin if ovaltine is yer vice of choice i think its a fine one to have after all we all must have one or two to keep us humble
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    Well, I'm Irish, and somehow I don't have quite the celebratory label that goes along with my heritage... though I like GREEN.. and Ashy, your green is WILD and wonderfully neon!! woo hoo!

Mair, I'm starting to wonder about you, friend. Time for an intervention.
    Dear irishrose,
    I am also beginning to wonder why I love the taste of fermented black
    olives in my Ovaltine??? I suppose it would have to be an "acquired"
    taste but since becoming an Art Rage member who wants to settle with
    the statis quo? I am now beginning to acquire a thirst for more tasty
    flavors and pass that frothy mug of spicy Olivetine paleeeze!
    Last edited by Mairzie Dotes; 06-17-2009 at 07:04 PM.
    Mairzie Dotes

Quote Originally Posted by RobertSWade View Post
    Aha, the truth will out! It's 80 proof Oliveteen which sustains the continuous high of our dear MairzieDotes!
    Robert,
    Ohhhhhhhhhh you know me allllllllllllllllllll too well ... It's OLIVETEEN or bust!!!

(What a quick mind you have ... Oliveteen ... HILARIOUS! Just love your mix on words!)
    Mairzie Dotes

as I promised few pages earlier, I'm posting my photo...it was made not long ago, and my graphic designer manager took it - so yeah, it's at my work
    from my recent photos this one is the most natural, so I thought about showing it to you, so ... this is me
    emenemsbis, but by friends, even at work, called Em or Emka this is my late introduction to you all