Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Behind The Brush

ooh now ive seen that posted....i realise why i dont like pics of me :shock:
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Awww, it's lovely to see everyone! thesleepless, I just have to say, umm... ouch. =) I look nothing like my avatar.

.g

do I say

Kemon asor, or tik eh?

My understanding of hindi and other indian asian languages, are non existent ,

that kitten is sooooo cute !

so .g you still look like a very cute baby without socks

be well,
    Enchanter
    My artist friend

Quote Originally Posted by ENCHANTER
    ME ON A GOOD DAY

I think I look like a brown version of shrek ...though i ,must point out, I do not bath in the local swamp or let off gas there to catch fish :wink:
    That jumper reminds me of the one Spock wears :P sorry Enchanter :roll:

really?, i swear ive not been to Vulcan! ...though..........i cannot rule out close encounters of the third kind.............where they abducted me and made me wear strange clothes from the 60's
    Enchanter
    My artist friend

Enchanter, "theek hai?" means "is it ok?" or "is it fine?" So yeh, that'd be the one to use. I am not familiar with the other phrase. lol, thank you for your compliment. I'm dreading having to wear socks all the time when I move to a colder climate. =) Ya, the kitten was a total sweetheart. I found him just outside a pub in the middle of the night. He was just four weeks old, and would have doubtless perished. I brought him home with me and bathed and fed him. Unfortunately, I'm severely allergic, so I was pretty miserable for the duration of his stay with me, but I kept him long enough to find him a nice home.

.g

cym- This is a fun thread, thanks for starting it. It's nice to put faces with the personalities. My avatar is a photo of me. I don't wear reading glasses all the time (nor a hat in this recent heat) but I liked the photo a bit. When it isn't too hot I've been wearing hats quite a bit while my hair grows back out. I had it long for years and cut it short about six years ago. It's time for long again (I don't know why so don't ask).

I'll post a larger more typical photo when I get a moment to dig one up.

Gita- no fair using baby photos. :twisted: :lol:
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Hi. Nice idea.

This was taken year-04 when we (wife and me) starting to train-holidays. We going northern finland from Tampere, to pick up some cloudberryes and fishing of cource.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Gita, ..see ...not very good at hindi...even though my partner loves bollywood movies and sometimes I watch it with her ...i think the last one i saw was a few days ago on DVD, Kal Ho naah Ho.......Its strange but quite a few people i know who love cats are allergic to them .......youre a saint to take a strange one in........

It is nice to put faces to online personalities
    Enchanter
    My artist friend

minje are here, below the flash file...

http://users.pandora.be/hansdeconinc...R/samer_06.htm
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK