ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Airbrush Behavior

Gallery
    View images

Airbrush Behavior

I noticed that when making fast, sweeping motions with the airbrush engaged, the resulting mark has splotches evenly spaced throughout the stroke. IE, the smooth line is punctuated with larger circular marks at even intervals (I'm assuming these marks are related to the sampling frequecy of the input device?)

Thanks!
    Jon Huhn
    3D Artist
    www.jonhuhn.com

Gallery
    View images

Gallery
    View images
    Ah, yes, that's what I was stumbling for words to say. Guess I should'a searched the forums before posting this as a request.

Still, it would be a quicker workflow for the artist if they didn't have to turn off autoflow before making sweeping motions with the airbrush tool.

That being said, I've gotta give kudos to the ArtRage dev team for their work on smoothly interpolating the user input on these various tools. It spanks the pants off of Photoshop's method of just copying and pasting the brush template along the user's input path.
    Jon Huhn
    3D Artist
    www.jonhuhn.com