Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Moment of Breath

You all nice mates are going to make me cry....haha. And hi dismagartist, LogicsHere, Wiljam and silvercat, thank you for all your words. The only think I can think of to thanks all of you is to paint and learn better as much as I can and share with you all.

Truly I am also at early stage in the art journey, I still cannot remember how and what setting I did while I paint. I keep forgetting things, I think I really operate by feeling mode and it drives me big time when I paint. So, I have to keep doing them again and again and so many many times...haha.

Again, thanks.

MoHei Pai.

Great and beautifull work.

Fantastic painting. The dress and the way the fabric is behaving is compelling. Great moment you've perfectly painted her body tension and made her look so elegant at the same time.

I just discover now your ballerina, is a beautiful painting in an old mastery style, gracious and aspiring to the sky.
    I am sorry that I can't spend more time to see what other people do and wright comments but is sure that I appreciate all your paintings , you are a painter and an Artiste, what do you understand by "professional painters"?
    Just keep going, don't worry about definitions, worry about ART.
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

Pai...its very nice, smooth movement and action. You have shown it through you painting.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So don’t worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

beautiful Paifeels to me like you caught her in an unguarded moment completly absorbed in dance.

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Thank you so much Heikki, Belvrog, Dany, Khalid and Selby for looking in and the kind words. I'm glad you like it.

Thumbs up

Hello Pai,

Congratulations on your wonderful oil image named "A moment of breath" ! I still admire it. You wrote you only used oil technique to create your picture so you really know how to do it right and have truly artistic approach.
    As for me I'm trying to became better, but for now I have not enough skill or patience to paint like you. (my not very good work is here: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=12082
    But I'm also would like to ask you about something:
    could you give me (much or less as you remember) some details on what settings you used while creating your artwork in Artrage (Pressure, Thinners, Loading, etc.) and how long did it take you to finish? Did you use custom color pallette instead of default one in AR??

OK, many thanks in advance for your help and comments.
    regards,
    Michal

Incredible that I lost such a masterpiece so far! You worked divinely on these!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear Pai, don't know how i missed this beautiful painting, you made her become part of the air around her! wonderful!!!!!