ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A couple of paintings

A couple of paintings

Been very busy lately, but managed to produce a doodle in the second painting called halt who goes there. Finally with a bit more spare time started with a blank canvas not knowing what to do next, same situation most of us find ourselves in sometimes. Anyway, thought I paint a nude, something I have not tried on ArtRage before.Regards to you all,Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images   

love that nude tony! very dramatic halt who goes there, like it too

Very nice paintings !

Only things that puzzles me about the nude is that the background looks a bit flat, but it's because i like rough and textured backgrounds :P Otherwise it's a very pretty nude, i like the ligt highlights on the leg

I like the expression on the kid's face, awesome ! He was lucky too lol Could have been horrible..

The nude is really well done, I like that, she looks natural, if you know what i mean ,

halt ...look like soemthing from a film/animation.....the expression on the girls face is well done!

Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Tony

Hi Tony..... that is very good working with the light as you have Tony......
    Alittle touch of light or shadow can make the difference between a good painting and an excellent one..........I think yours is excellent... Jack.

Tony

Hi Tony..... that is very good working with the light as you have Tony......
    Alittle touch of light or shadow can make the difference between a good painting and an excellent one..........I think yours is excellent... Jack.

Two fantastic paintings.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

thats great tony- the nude is just enchanting..she looks like she'll turn around and look at us and minute and halt is so evocative you just want to run over and say 'its ok, its going to be ok'

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Two very different paintings, but both are wonderful. The nude is very classic and the "halt" painting brings out all sorts of questions, who is she, where is she, what is she doing out there on such a dark night...I really like works that make me wonder stuff like that.
    Art is like an ill-trained Labrador retriever that drags you out into traffic. (Annie Dillard)

Nice ones Tony!

The nude is excellent and Halt certainly makes you think.
    Very different pics in one posting.

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.