ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: First Painting with ArtRage | any feedback?

Wink First Painting with ArtRage | any feedback?

Here is my first painting using the tools in ArtRage. The hardest part were the eyes, and I originally planned to make two wolves. However, after I started on the background felt it would look nice just the way it is, as a statement. It kind of reminds me of a lion, so it might have the statement being that we should leave the wilderness to the real kings of our world, the animals. Without them, where would we be?

Name: Glimpse of the Wilderness
    Description: The wolf, often being known as the guardian of the wilderness. This particular piece combines the wolf with the knowledge of our vanishing natural wilderness. Therefore, the modern people of today can only experience a glimpse of its natural beauty.

This is still a work in progress.
    Any feedback would help greatly! Thank you!
    (the original is very large, but unless you stand away from your computer you can better appreciate it when it is smaller)
    "Be Unique. Be Yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Hello. I am new to posting, but I have been working in ArtRage for about half a year. Great start here. I especially like your use of color and blending. Also, you have a good composition here; the wolf is not right in the center of the frame. As far as your eyes go, maybe add a dot of white in both eyes to give the impression of light hitting the cornea.

Wink Feedback

Thank you for the feedback! Also, thanks for the tip about the eyes. I will try that.
    "Be Unique. Be Yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Looks good enough to be in the gallery to me.