ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stepping in

Stepping in

Hey all, just popping in to say a warm hello to Gzairborne, Caesar, DAkey, Robert S Wade, Gina, Khalid, Julie, Scott, Lee, Pai, Mairzie, IrishRose, Jack, Rick, and everybody else or anyone I missed. Wife often mentions ya'll and your art!

Hope you are all doing well, haven't had much of a chance lately to do anything on Artrage because I've been busy with some website design stuff and writing. Hopefully soon, I'll get a chance to post some more.

Greetings to also the Artrage guys! All the best for now.

Storm Don't have too much fun!

Let the party begin

Welcome and good luck!!!

Greez maror

edit: Well... i should say welcome back.
    Last edited by maror; 07-31-2008 at 12:37 AM.
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

hello...good to see you again. ya gotta do what ya gotta do. all the best to you.

Cheers, and thanks for the Hi..
    Click Upper Right To Visit My Gallery

Good to see ya. Be well, and good luck with the other creative pursuits.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

We'll be here when you get back. Good luck on the projects.

Waiting for You back, Storm. Take care, mate!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear Storm, Hello again! thanks so much for keeping in touch! so glad you are doing what you love! don't be a stranger and good luck!

And another thanks from me! Its great that you took the time/had the interest to touch base here. I was wondering where youd got to.

I understand the "website design stuff." When I was working with it several years ago, it became all consuming. Writing, of whatever sort, is the same.

Best of luck with both! See ya around.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

response

Ya'll are all cool and that's why I had to check back and you each treat my wife so well here. grin. You're nice to her. Thanks so much for the replies! gotta run! Hey Robert W. About the computer stuff. My wife mentioned it. I am of the belief that microsoft is doing the deletion of the hal.dll file that people are finding missing and that is causing crashes. Soon after, they send people e-mails offering to sell them their software. As the saying goes...create a problem, provide a solution, make the buck.
    Just my take on it after talking also to others who also had the same problem. Always happens after they do windows update. That is not a coincidence. It is a plotted plan to cause failures. Then provide the solutions. smart shark tactics for making more sales of those who are not of the know.