Thread: Very new

Gallery
    View images

Red face Very new

Hi everyone I am very new to painting, drawing, etc. I experimented a little while I was homeless with drawing various cartoons and the city library...actually where ever I happened to be at the moment. I even bought a kit to help me learn a little more once. I have had to urge to paint and draw for ages and figure its never to late to learn a new skill...even if i can barely draw a straight line.

Other then painting I also really love writing. Unlike painting though this has been a life long habit. I am currently working on a fantasy piece that is my inspiration for wanting to paint more. I want to put on paper the things I see for my fantasy world.

Anyway thats a just a little bit about me. I have posted my first piece in the gallery section. I was just experimenting with colors with that one. Any tips for a newbie...a gaming term i know but it fits lol...are more then welcome.

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome to here Arwyn. I look forward to seeing your posting.

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome Arwyn.

I'd love to see a good story with nice illustrations

Happy painting!!

maror
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

Gallery
    View images
    A warm welcome, blushing Arwyn! This software will soon give You a quantum leap to express Yourself!

I'd also complete the Sirius Black statement extending it aslo to "certain" superiors in certain cases!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!