ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Seaview- my first artrage-painting

Gallery
    View images

Seaview- my first artrage-painting

Hi everyone,
    New in the forum and hoping to get some tips and tricks, and opinions from you...
    I heard about the nice and constructive atmosphere here, so I brought up the courage to register, though I'm just a beginner with painting, especially digitally.
    After a few months pause, I came back to painting last week again, inspired by different reasons, one of which led me to getting me a little bamboo tablet with which I feel much more comfortable than with my little usb-mouse.
    But I will start at the beginning (last year, when I got ArtRage), so you might see wether I am making some progress.
    (Sorry for this long introduction but I felt I had to explain my situation a little, first.)
    First one is just a simple version of a wonderful view I had in the autumn-holidays last year....hope you like it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meerblick1.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	18794  

Gallery
    View images
    A warm welcome silvercat!

Well until now you did some great things:
    -you joined this forum
    -You bought a tablet...
    -you started painting..

And you got a simple but nice first picture here...
    I like to know what type of art you're prefer, so it's easier to give some tips wich helps you.

The most important thing now is:
    Just paint, doodle around and have fun...

Greez or Grüsse aus der Schweiz

Maror
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

Gallery
    View images
    it's a beautiful first one. has a very impressionist look that is very pleasing to the eye. Also like the gentle rhythm of the wavy sky and water and land that you put in the brush strokes.

Gallery
    View images
    Hey, I am glad you made it to enter the forums! I like your picture very much and love to see the next ones!

Greetz,
    se7en

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome to here Silvercat. You're off to a wonderful start; I like this very much. Yes, have fun with the program as Maror says. You'll soon be surprizing yourself.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi there and welcome!

Enjoy the company. Your painting looks great to me.

I look forward to seeing more.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images

Thank you all..

Thanks for your warm welcome, and for your comments, everybody!
    I am happy to have joined here and looking forward to sharing my works with you and learning to draw better
    @Maror: Hmmm what type of art I prefer..Do you mean, which style I like to look at, or what I want to learn to do?
    Well to both: I do not know yet, I like many styles and am experimenting a bit with all the possibilities the program offers.
    You'll see when I post some of my other tries..

To all of you, Thanks again!
    I love your pictures, you all have such a different style, but all are great.. I hope to become better, soon (that is, I hope I already have, but still will)..so that I can post some things that are at a little more compareable level

Have a nice day, and have a look on my next paintings, if you like to!