ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A quick question about the workspace color

Gallery
    View images

A quick question about the workspace color

Recently, I was working in Artrage and I must have clicked something. The background color/workspace color (the background color on which the painting sits when it doesnīt fill the monitor, donīt know how to decribe it better) changed from white to a sort of beige/gray tone.

I donīt know what I did. I know about starting and resetting to default. However, I really like the softer, nonwhite tone for that space. When I spend hours with the program that white starts to do tricks with my eyes. I reviewed all the menu bar options but couldnīt find anything that mentioned this.

Okay, my "quick" question. What did I do, and how can I recreate it in the future if I lose it? That softer background tone is better for me.

Thanks in advance!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Scott,

Use the color picker to choose a color you'd like as your backdrop for your workspace and then, while holding down the "ALT" key, Left click on the backdrop with your mouse.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks Someonesane,

I was fiddling about with the color picker when it happened.

At least now I know how to recreate it if need be. Thanks again!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Gallery
    View images
    It's a good thing to know as there are times ... have been for me at least ... when you want separation between your canvas and screen colors.