ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Evening 3

Gallery
    View images

Evening 3

Ok. This is as far as I can go tonight without going bonkers. I'm having to reduce the size of the export file everytime I post a new progress report and the quality is suffering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crop 3.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	316.2 KB 
ID:	18634  

Gallery
    View images
    Step by step you´re getting there. And where you´re getting is going to be wonderful.

The file size thing is a bother sometimes. If you´ve got a large file to begin with, then work with several layers, then export as a png for best quality--you´re going to be oversized to post here. At least you´ve got the original quality, and we can get a pretty good idea of what you´ve painted.

Looking forward to the final version!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks again Scott. The image is 1800x1200 (my usual size) and only two layers so far. The apparent problem is that I'm doing the trees impasto. Even at this point, exporting the full canvas is yielding a file size over 800K just as a JPG and then cropping out the unfinished portion still leaves it well over the 488K allowed for upload to here. I don't really care that the file is that large but wish that I didn't have to degrade it to post it here.