ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: please look a icebox's pictures

please look a icebox's pictures

i havent had many comments but to those of you that have commented on my work thankx bunches

well... more comments will come, but be patient. it's hard to get through all the stuff here and well even harder to comment every piece.

greez
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

Ha.

I Know how it feels, but at least you had some comments I've had diddley squit.
    Guys, I don't just do paintings and drawings, I like a bit of photography too! Check my website -> http://mollielovesduckies.tumblr.com.

be patient, and just keep on artraging.
    when you've done another art, just check the other one you allready posted, and you will see a whoooole bunch of comments!
    Simply never Satisfied
    IQ

While having commentary on your art can be a very pleasant thing, I think it's good to first and foremost do art because you want to, and for the fun of it. Having positive feedback from others is just the icing on the cake.

The forums are fairly high-traffic so we do get a lot of new posts per day. I'd encourage people to refrain from asking for extra comments and bumping their own work asking for this as it can push everyone else's down to the second page more quickly, meaning theirs might get missed instead.

Be patient, keep at it and above all, have fun!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design