ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Downloading

Gallery
    View images

Downloading

1.Is there any way I can purchase the product directly from you?( I am not very comfortable in buying from a website that I don't know anything about or haven't even heard of before, but I trust you, because Microsoft trusts and uses you and your product)
    2.If I download the full version, and end up buying a new computer, do I have to repurchase the full version?
    3.Does a tablet PC come with the full version or the free version?
    Thanks for your time.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Tatsuyame.
    Ambient Design isn't set up to be a retailer - we can't accept credit cards, or deal with purchase orders for small values. Both of the online resellers we use are reputable.
    If you download the installer for the full version, you're welcome to copy the installer to another hard drive, or back it up onto CD or any other way of making copies to protect your purchase. And keep the license key somewhere safe in case of disaster as well. That way you'll always be able to install again. If all else fails, you can send us an email giving details of your original purchase, and we'll organize another download for you.
    The Microsoft TabletPC Experience Pack contained 'InkArt', which was a re-branded version of ArtRage 1. I dont know if there are TabletPC vendors shipping ArtRage 2 Free on their hardware - they haven't asked us, and they're supposed to! And if you find any TabletPC vendors shipping ArtRage 2 Full version on their machines, they're doing it illegally and you should let us know immediately!
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you for answering my questions. I haven't seen the full version, but I'll let u know.