ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evening ... maybe

Gallery
    View images

Evening ... maybe

Just so you know ... I am working on something. It's easily my most painstaking undertaking to date and I'm determined to take it slow. Even this portion of it is in a rough state. At the rate I'm going, it may be a week or two before I finish it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crop.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	18474  

Gallery
    View images
    Very nice. I love the trees on the right, particularly the high contrast between shadow and highlights.

Keep it up!

Gallery
    View images
    Good beginning; I like the colours of the sky and they blend well even if is not finished yet.Keep going.
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

irishrose Guest
    Very nice, Bob... how many layers so far... and what kind of brushes are you using? I love the start, can't wait to see the finish. No hurry though, enjoy the ride!

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you Gormash. The contrast in the trees feels unnatural while I'm doing it but I like the way it's turning out.

Thank you Dany. The sky is pretty much finished.

Thank you Rose. (What a cute avatar, by the way) So far, only two layers but more to come I'm sure.

irishrose Guest
    Thank YOU Robert...

And only two layers... awesome, there is hope for me... but I know you will use more.

Gallery
    View images
    You´re off to a great start! Looks like you´re getting a handle on your new tablet.

This one could turn out to be one of your best. As you mentioned here, and as you advised me when I first posted something of promise in WIP--do take it slow. We´ll all be happier for it.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Gallery
    View images
    WOW! It's so promising and well set-up that can hardly think to anyone capable to spoil the final succes. It cannot be a master like You, Bob, anyway!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Gallery
    View images
    P.S. To test different contrast feelings, in case, I'd try with a complimentary colour superimposed layer in case, with the use of some useful grain maybe!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Gallery
    View images
    Go get 'em, slugger! You're doing great.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream