Thread: My dream

Gallery
    View images

My dream

A reached a sort of critical mass with the experience with this wonderful program, so I start getting sometimes, some honestly pleasant outcomes, I think.
    This is a new style for figures i hope You'll like. It's also going to be a portrait of my wife.
    The background was prepared by me too with Art Rage standard papers and adds to the effect. There's still quite a bit and the great final touch(I hope), but You can already get a good idea of this new path on the elaborated side of my outbursts!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WOW 2 (What Olympic Wife) !.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	255.3 KB 
ID:	18309  

Panta rei (everything flows)!

Gallery
    View images
    Very cool, Caesar. Beautiful lady.

Are you planning on going smooth in the illuminated parts of her while leaving the shadow area rougher and more indicated? I always liked that look.

Brilliant start. Shows off your drawing skills really well too. And on such a paper ground, it would have a nice look that way too. I guess I'm saying I see lots of potential with this.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    Here's the following step. Finishing is still far away, DA, so we'll see how the finishing touches shall be made.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WOW 3 (What Olympic Wife) !.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	263.2 KB 
ID:	18313  

Gallery
    View images
    Great look with your new style. The drawing/painting is always superb. The background paper is incredible. Looks like it will be a beuatiful painting of a beautiful lady. Looking forward to the finished version!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Gallery
    View images
    Yup, very promissing indeed! Love the background and it's a healthy and pretty wife you appear to have! I hope she'll be as thrilled about this, as many folks here on the forum!

Gallery
    View images
    Oh yeah, This is going to be fine.. Very nice indeed..
    Click Upper Right To Visit My Gallery

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks Taron! I hope I'll keep the promises of a good start (I only used a couple of refence picture of her face to have the painting much alike her, the rest (pose, dress, wall, furniture and next objects) are all purely imaginative so possibility of shortfalls are real!

I wish Heaven will listen to Your optimistic forecast Rick! Thanks!