ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Non-painting background colour question

Non-painting background colour question

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie with a question here.

I got AR2 ages ago with my Bamboo tablet but never got around to trying it out. I'm hoping to get a tablet PC sometime soon though, and that reminded me about this software. So far it seems pretty fun, the only thing I can complain about is a lack of talent!

What I'd like to ask is: Can you change the colour of the background? I don't mean the background of the painting, I mean the background that the painting is sitting on. White is the default but I'd like to be able to change it to something darker, purely because I'd prefer a white page on a dark/black background. I took a quick browse through the forum and used the Search, but came up with nothing.

Is this possible?

EDIT: Wasn't sure whether or not to post this here or in the general forum, but the general seemed to be more about actually painting rather than possible limits to the program. Sorry if you think I've plopped this in the wrong forum.
    Last edited by Artemis; 07-07-2008 at 09:31 AM.

Press "Alt" and then select the color from the color picker you want, then click on the background. Hope it helps.

Thanks Pai, that's exactly what I was talking about!

Also, when you start a new painting, you can select the color, paper type etc. even before getting under way.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.