Thread: Email notification for gallery posts

Gallery
    View images

Email notification for gallery posts

Hello again,

I was just wondering if there was a way to be notified by email when someone posts to one of my gallery images, or if someone replies to a specific comment I made on someone else's gallery. Someone had commented on an image of mine and it was only by chance that I noticed it when I was looking for a direct link to one of my images to show a friend of mine. I receive messages whenever I make a post or receive replies in the normal forum areas though.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    If you click on "Image Tools" at the top right of the image, you can select "Enable Email Updates" which should do the trick. You can also check your list of images you are currently subscribed to by going to "My Stuff" then "My Subscriptions" which will list them all and enable you to disable email updates for any you want. If you do this and still aren't getting updates, I'll check it again here and see if I can work out what's going on there.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    When uploading your images you can click on "Receive Email Updates" before hitting Submit for email notification of any comments.

Gallery
    View images
    Wow, am I dropping the ball when it comes to that Image Tools tab or what. That's the second time I over looked it, lol. Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for the help guys
    Last edited by Someonesane; 07-03-2008 at 03:52 AM.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.