ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the new user galleries!

Gallery
    View images

Thanks for the new user galleries!

Thanks DaveRage for adding the new usersīgalleries! I think it will be a welcome addition if all the great artists here take advantage of it.

A quick question. On uploading, the info notes the size of the currently uploaded files and says that the archive size is unlimited. Well and good. My question, I tried to upload one file (around 883k) several times, and I was told that I couldnīt because the limit was 500000k per image. What might be the problem? Maybe Iīm reading something wrong?

Not a big deal. And thanks again for the new feature.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Gallery
    View images
    I still have to make I try, but I thank the Rage family very much for this feature too!!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Gallery
    View images
    I tried it and individual galleries are also great! Just two questions for using them:

- is it possible to make sub-galleries dividing paintings by genre/ subjects?

- how is it possible to remove some elder paintings that, after some improvements, You may no more feel good enough to show?

Thanks in advance for possible replies!

Gallery
    View images
    Hmm... I can't seem to find a way to delete an unwanted or reworked image either . I guess it's a good thing I didn't make a mistake when I was uploading all my images late last night. Perhaps they are just testing how the uploads will handle, before added the option to delete them?

All in all, so far I like the way they work. I notice there is a "reply" button to leave comments too (although I haven't tried it out yet).
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    Really like the gallery.. Thanks a bunch..
    Caesar and Someonesane.. To delete, double click the painting, in upper right corner will be an image tools tab.. Click it and the rest is intuitive..
    Last edited by Rick; 07-03-2008 at 03:55 AM.
    Click Upper Right To Visit My Gallery

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks Rick. Loading works I discovered too. Unfortunately I'm still unable to divide upoloaded paintings by categories so far.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Really like the gallery.. Thanks a bunch..
    Caesar and Someonesane.. To delete, double click the painting, in upper right corner will be an image tools tab.. Click it and the rest is intuitive..
    Thanks Rick. I actually had already checked on the "Image Tools" menu, but didn't see a direct button to "Delete", so I left it in search of other options. I didn't think to check within the "Edit Image" tab. I guess I assumed it would just be for adding information, rather then deleting, lol.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    I'll chime in with a big thanks too. It is so nice to be able to go see a collection of works and not have to go post diving. With the growth of the forum over the past two years I've missed so many posts and the art that goes with them. Well done guys.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Gallery
    View images
    Yeah, post diving sucks. Thanks Rage Brothers.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks everyone, really glad you like the galleries!

ScottF - The total storage space per user doesn't currently have a limit. However, there is a size limit of 500k per individual image which is uploaded.

Caesar - You can't currently make sub-categories, but you can tag your images with keywords when you upload them to help people view images of a particular type.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design