Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Seacane Station

haha...very surprise bonus..maybe consider post one copy to Behind the brush too. Nice to meet you.

Media Local

I used to live right near the Secane Station. Take the Media train to Philadelphia. Nice to see it immortalized in digital paint.

I, too, loved seeing this painting unfold, and the changes suggested were very interesting.

As a neophyte digital painter, "process" is fascinating to me. I'm still trying to find my way and feeling like I stumble more than I progress.

Added note: A friend of mine just purchased ArtRage 2 for her daughter for Christmas at my recommendation. I know she will enjoy it very much!
    Crazy in Wisconsin

Mike and Fen,
    Thanks for stopping in and commenting. Glad you enjoyed. ArtRage would be a great gift. You can have a sucessful art experience at every level of skill. Drawing from scratch or tracing or somewhere inbetween... all fun and creative. She'll love it.
    Mike, check my gallery too. I painted a number of R3 scenes you might enjoy, being familiar with the subjects.
    I hung an 8x10 print of this station at the Secane station, and I used it to talk-up Artrage to an other commuter who was drawing on a scetch pad. Maybe we'll get another rager.

Jim