ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frame stencil set (download link added)

Gallery
    View images

Frame stencil set (download link added)

Hi Guys & Gals,

I do not have my own website (yet).

I made a frame stencil set which I'm making available to the AR community(free).

The stencils are contained in a zip-file. The file is 2.11mb in size at the moment. However, as far as I know, it is not possible to upload zip-files to this forum.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in hosting a download link. As a temporary measure I uploaded the file to two free file hosting services. You can download the set here:

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/browse/yvan_c/169709

Examples of the textured reflective steel frame (which is in the set), are enclosed. Yes, the frames are actual AR paintings I made using this stencil!. AR is just great as a texturing tool. There are other texture variations of the same frame in the set to experiment with.

Please let me know what you think and post your framed paintings See the txt doc included in the file for further info.

Enjoy!

Thanx.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by yvan_c; 07-03-2008 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Download links added

Gallery
    View images
    yvan_c how do i use the frame, i think it would look good with my dolphin?
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Cripster,

These are just examples of the end result which I made with one of the stencils in the set referred to in my post. I haven't uploaded any stencils to make the frames. As stated in the post, I'm looking for members to test the set and someone to host download link. The stencils are contained in the zip-file, but I cannot upload the zip-file to this forum.

Sorry about that.

What I can do, is to send you the zip-file by e-mail in the meantime if you are interested. If you are, can I use the e-mail in your post? If not, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll mail it to that address.

(Added download link now - See first post)
    Last edited by yvan_c; 06-26-2008 at 03:55 AM.

Gallery
    View images
    That will be fine use the work email addess and if my school blocks it we can try the home one.

Thanks.
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

Gallery
    View images
    Hi again Cripster,

I posted a download link since my previous post (see above). You can download it there if necessary.

Cheers.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi yvan_c,

I see you are looking for a good place to host your stencil set .zip file. I'd recommend using http://www.hotlinkfiles.com. I've been using their hosting services for about two months now and it has been great! They'll host just about anything and it's free too (or you could pay for the service to get better bandwidth and whatnot). You can also choose to set your folders to hidden (only people with a direct link can access it), shared (anyone can surf to it), or locked (only you'd have access).
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Someonesane,

Followed your advice and uploaded to hotlinkfiles. Is it just my imagination or is this server fast!

Thanx again buddy.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks for making this available to everyone!

Moving this to the Art Supplies forum.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Its a pleasure Dave.

Now let's see what the members of this wonderful community can whip up.

Any suggestions from the community about types of frames and/or themes for frames and/or suggestions about improving these are welcome.

This was only a first set to "test the waters" so to speak. I have actually no idea what will work and what not, other than my own experiments.
    Last edited by yvan_c; 06-26-2008 at 09:15 PM.

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Yvan, what a wonderful idea! thanks for sharing!,,, really like your frames here, especially the fish frame, love the 'bas relief? of it, and the industrial nuts-and-bolts one? very good! "whipped up" a sampler using your idea, all ArtRage, not the high standards as yours but fun to do,, really makes one think about the possibilities, thank you again!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Lee; 10-20-2009 at 08:29 AM.