Thread: Airbrush tilt

Gallery
    View images

Airbrush tilt

Hi all a little Question when using the Airbrush with fill tilt is there any way to control the way in which the darker side of the tilt is? i can do 2 lines with the darker side on top then the next line its on the bottom
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

Gallery
    View images
    I gather you're using a tablet at the moment ( correct me if I'm wrong ). Does it have tilt support? A fair number of tablets don't, in which case ArtRage tries to make the angle of tilt perpendicular to the direction of travel, much as it would with the mouse. However this isn't always necessarily going to give the darker part on the same side every time.

However, if you're using the outline cursor for the airbrush, you can see what the angle is going to be, based on the orientation of the cursor, so if you were to do a stroke, you can start moving, ensure that the cursor is indicating what you're after, then start to apply the paint.

It's definitely easier with a tablet with tilt support, but that should be of some help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Hi dave thanks for the reply it does the same with mouse or tablet, say i put fill tilt and i start doing a curve, half way the tilt will go to the oppersite way to which i started, with both mouse and tabletm its no biggy but its hard to get it to continue if you stop and restart.
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2