ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multitude of Contributers

Gallery
    View images

Multitude of Contributers

Just wanted to comment, that here of late there has been so many many contributers posting on the forum, that it is hard to comment on all of the postings.. Wanted all to know that I view and enjoy all that is posted even though I don't get the time to comment on all postings.. Keep up the good work y'all.. Don't ya love it?
    Click Upper Right To Visit My Gallery

Gallery
    View images

Thanks Rick

Thank you for your kind words.

I've only been a member of this forum a short time (about 2 weeks) and feel as though I was here from the very start.

I've looked through the art in the Gallery and I'm amazed at some of your pieces. I absolutely love the one you did with the "tiled" bowl of fruit . . . I'm sorry I didn't include the page in my favorite places.

Look forward to seeing more of your work as well.

LogicsHere (aka Betty)

Gallery
    View images
    Good idea with this thread Rick. The amount of new visitors is nearly overwhelming, yet very exciting. I'm glad to see ArtRage is reaching so many new artists.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    It has been hard to keep up sometimes, so you will be glad to know that we are working on user galleries to see if we can bring them back in a more working form now that we have shifted forums over. This community has grown much larger than we ever thought possible and we're keen to support you as best we can!

Thanks to everyone who posts!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images
    Tried to express my agreement with Rick three times, with a group of suggestions and comments.

The first time, I was logged in, wrote a nearly 30-minute message with several suggestions. On sending, it told me I was not logged in. (I was.) On leaving and logging in again, the message wasnt there.

Second time, I wrote an abbreviated version. On sending, it told me I was not logged in. (I was.)

Lets see what happens now. But now Im not going to offer any suggestions. I spent nearly an hour trying to make contact and apparently it isnt worth the effort. (Im not talking about a lack of interest on the part of all the ArtRage "brothers.") Im talking about writing nearly 300 words twice and losing them each time.

Keep on with it, guys!

Im in agreement with Rick in this thread.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Scott! I've had that happen to me a few times before on forums. A couple of things which may help:
    When about to log in to the forums at the top right, make sure you check the box marked 'remember me' before you actually log in. If you don't do this, the forum will log you out after 15 minutes. If you have chosen 'remember me', a cookie is stored on your machine and the forums shouldn't automatically log you out in a few minutes like that.

If you're not sure whether you've done that, copy the text in your post with ctrl+C before submitting it. I've forgotten to check 'remember me' on forums before, but saved my post text that way before.

Also, if you find that you've been logged out during typing a post and the forums ask you to log back in when you click submit, enter your username and password, check the 'remember me' button and continue and you should find that your post is still processed.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    The user galleries is the best idea for being able to see everyone's work. I hope you will be able to implement that again in the near future. I know I enjoy looking at the "newbies" work but sometimes they go by in the forum so quickly one doesn't always take note of them

And just a quick thank you to the ArtRage developement team for all your hard work in our behalf. The Art Rage software itself is so much fun to work with. Thank you again!!!!

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks Dave for the response. Ill definitely give it a try. (If I have something wordy to say, Im thinking about writing it in notepad and the copying, as you suggested.)

Ditto on the personal galleries idea!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Gallery
    View images
    In the meantime, there are about five or more folks from here on DA. You could start a gallery there until we have them again. They are also really receptive to digital artists and illustrators. And you can have your own collection of your favorites by other artists.
    Just an idea.

http://www.deviantart.com/

Gallery
    View images
    We're currently doing a beta test for the new personal galleries so I'm hopeful that we'll have them available soon, as long as we don't encounter any major problems! It's looking good so far.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design