Thread: Creature creater

Gallery
    View images

Gallery
    View images
    Have you tried this pope?

Does it export the "creature" in any format (for instance .obj) that can be used in other apps, or for instance only in the upcoming game? Or maybe just as an image?

Sorry for the many questions, but I do not want to download 205mb if I'm not going to use it.
    Last edited by yvan_c; 06-19-2008 at 06:00 AM.

Gallery
    View images
    I have this program, it's great fun. You can export images of your creature. It has a feature where you can take photos of your finished monster, it saves as png. Not very hi-res though, although that could be because I run it in a window. You can change the camera angle, so you can get images different angles of your creature. The trial version has a limited amount of parts to create with, but there are various options for each part. It's not that expensive to buy the full version I think it's 5. You can also record a movie with it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CRE_-06835fbe_ful.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	155.5 KB 
ID:	17186  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bumble; 06-19-2008 at 09:33 AM.
    Bumble on deviantART
    Bumble's Photos
    Friendship is the song in your heart and friends are the ones who sing it back to you when you forget the words.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks Bumble,

That's what I suspected.

If it saves in png as you say, I can only imagine how much fun it must be incorporating it into AR and making stencils of the little critters.

Gallery
    View images
    I love this software. I am totally addicted. Here are just a few of the ones I've done so far.
    Last edited by Fashmir; 06-19-2008 at 08:22 PM.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Gallery
    View images
    I am working, I promise...
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

irishrose Guest
    Oh, these are soooo good! My kids actually downloaded the trial game SPORE onto their MacBooks and they love it... they have been playing it all day and getting a kick out of it. They preordered the game too, but it doesn't come out until Sept. I made a few of the creatures, but will not post them here, they look stupid! This is a great 3D program, genius...

Matt, back to work!

Gallery
    View images
    Wow! I love these. So cute monsters everyone has created here. Thanks for sharing. How about if Artrage can have this feature in the future?

Gallery
    View images
    I tried three times to install it ... all it does is stall and then quit on startup.

Gallery
    View images
    I installed Spore Creature Creator a few days ago, but have forced myself to only make one creature so far. I could *easily* spend my day in there, and then, well, I would get fired and not have money to buy Spore in September. This is Sligmund.