ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Roaric...

Roaric...

Here's my five-eyed-attack-baboon for the monster corner. I couldn't stop doodling around, hoping to improve him a little, but now I'm tired and don't think I'll touch'em again...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roaric_v02.jpg 
Views:	1011 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	17021  

Wow outstanding work and I would'nt touch him again he mite bite your hand off lol

Some creature factory is looking for you Taron. Really cool image, though like Kev2Gray, I wouldn't touch him either hahahah. Yikes!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Brilliant fantasy painting Taron. Your drawing and painting skills, as always, are just amazing.

Oh the endless joy it is to come to the forum in the morning and fill up on Super99 Unleaded Confidence even before making a coffee, hihihi! Thank you so very much!

kev - But just so you know, he's just barking, really, everyone knows it, he's a good monsty, just ask around, everyone knows in the neighborhood, a good monsty. (obscure attempt to quote old defence speech of pitbull owner in court).

D Akey - have you been to my website, yet? ( www.taron.de )

gz - it's all relative and I'm so happy about everything that lies ahead.

Another excellent monster, Taron! I just hope for him that he'll be able to close that mouth without hurting himself.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Now I like him now since you said he's a good one. The modeling things at your site are awesome.

Stunning, love him, good or bad
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Hahaha, yep, he can close his mouth without injury unless being severely distracted in a hurry... LOL. All the large teeth are on joints like venom teeth of snakes. (...isn't that great, I can just shamelessly make stuff up, but that's what I actually thought when I drew the initial sketch, particularely the inner two teeth on the roof of the mouth)

Hehehe, Pai, don't you know that all my creatures have sensitive souls...
    ...well, maybe not all of them, but most, honestly!

Thank you, Gina!

"Alas poor Yorick i knew him well" he were great till he crossed little roaric here...monsters just dont take well to being called 'five eyes'

hehe neat one Taron

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~