Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dove takes flight

You are flying too Fashmir. Wonderfull.

AndyRage- Thanks. Let's not forget the great simulated paint viscosity, blending, texture ease of use. :wink: Every time I do a painting that has a natural feel to it, I feel a sense of awe at what you have accomplished. When I go out and buy paint and linseed oil, I pay for a good product that was crafted with care and dedication. After that though it's all the laws of natural physics and what I as the artist choose to do. When I paint in ArtRage it feels very much the same until the realization that your code - in real time - is interpreting my movements and responding so naturally. At that point it feels like I am painting with a magic wand.

G- Hopping-hopping. Thanks. :lol:

Selby- You are welcome. That's exactly how I was feeling when I did it. Thanks for the good wishes.

ENCHANTER- I thank you for your kind words. It truth I think that is what we all need to do.

Weeks- You understand the oracular spirit of art.

emremeydan- Thank you. I do enjoy painting the effects of light.

drzeller- Thanks. I have been burried in work. We're doing a television advert for a company in Brazil. It's looking like quite a creative piece, but the deadlines are tight so we all must move quiclky and often. I can't say what Marvolo has been up to.

thiagocosta- Thank you.

florida girl- Thank you. I like the symbolism of the dove together with the olive branch. Definately how I was feeling about the coming days of restful peace, a gift.

toratarsus- I do feel like I am flying when I have so many nice thoughts from all of you. I admire your work too.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

your image seems...not "real"...i want to say THE LIGHT.like a mandala ,you give us courage and hope.thank you for that dear fashmir good night.ka
    life art sweet sun child night body ocean clouds silk colors blood bones heart pain love art:life,if you want to show my all and very different works http://kaone.artblog.fr

Quick and beautiful! Lovely dove.

took me ages to find this today and hopfuly now i have some other will get to appreciate it again too
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Dear Selby,, thanks for bringing this up, it sure is beautiful!!! hope there is a Dove of Peace flying around today,,,

Hi David. Stunning. Really like how you used the blending to produce movement,so well done. Also really like the lighting here. Wonderful painting in every respect !!!!

Outstanding paint.

Thumbs up Very cool image.

Especially like the use of the Roller tool (I think) for the flat edged strokes.

I'm glad you enjoyed this image. I had almost completely forgotten about it. I'm charmed that you liked it enough to bring it back to the surface.

Thank you all for commenting.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM