ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: For Users With Hotmail Accounts.

Gallery
    View images

For Users With Hotmail Accounts.

Hotmail is currently blocking all emails coming from users of our internet provider so you will be unable to contact us for technical support if you use a Hotmail account (we'll get your mail, but we can't reply, which is hair-pullingly frustrating!). You will also be unable to use our download service to get new download links as those emails, despite coming from a different server, are also being blocked by hotmail's spam filter.

Our internet provider is working to resolve the problem, which affects all their users, but unfortunately we have no control over this process so there's little we can do to resolve it. Fingers crossed it will get sorted out soon but in the meantime please avoid contacting us using Hotmail.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images
    Quick update: This should now be fixed. I'm able to receive download and forum emails at my test hotmail account without problems.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    I have different accounts, but use Hotmail quite a bit. Thanks for looking after us!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.