Thread: Hello All

Gallery
    View images

Smile Hello All

Just wanted in introduce myself and say how much I have enjoyed viewing some of the art in the gallery. I've been "playing around" with computer graphics for a few years now using Paint Shop Pro. An art show sponsored by my latest employer has inspired me to do more. I purchased ArtRage 2 a while ago, version 2.1 but never really got into it as I also enjoy creating web pages and have several sites I maintain.

I just upgraded to the latest version and I am looking forward to learning how to use this software especially in how to create the "texture" looks of a real painting.

I know I will never be able to produce work such as I've seen here, but I am anxious to give it my best shot. Looking forward to viewing more of your work and gaining valuable insight into this amazing world of art and graphics.

LogicsHere (aka Betty)

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome to you. Enjoy the experience.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    Let me add my welcome!

Give it your best shot, and let us see what you´re doing. Most here are interested in seeing what people are doing and will offer good advice, comments, and suggestions, if you wish.

So get to painting!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Gallery
    View images
    Yes, welcome to here Betty. Hope we'll be seeing some of your work.

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Betty, Hello!! warning!! AR is addictive!!! and it is as easy as you can make it!, have fun too,, Welcome!

irishrose Guest
    Welcome Betty!!! I know you'll love it here... not all of us are pros (many are still dabbling and having fun like me!)... can't wait to see your first painting!

Gallery
    View images
    welcome. you'll get a lot of support here, and you'll find that AR helps your skill improve. My favorite tool is layers for adding something new to the painting. If it doesn't work.. delete layer,,, if it does.. merge layer. I also use the eraser quite abit, and of course I use the smile that come with every finished work.

Gallery
    View images

Thank You for your warm welcome

Thanks for your warm welcome. I appreciate your support.

My graphics skill does not even come close to what I've seen here, but I enjoy learning and hope that AR will enable me to do at least a little more than what I am doing currently. I didn't realize I had any creativity in me until I reached the age of 50 some years ago when I created my first web page and eventually tried creating some of my own graphics.

I believe, however, that art is a skill, one that you either have or that you don't and I unfortunately fall into the latter group. But I'm going to give it a try and see what happens.

Betty

Gallery
    View images
    I think its enthusiasm that you need. SKill comes after observation, practice and practicing, like i done. hope to see some of ur stuff soon
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown