ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collin's corner of the gallery.

Collin's corner of the gallery.

Rather than make a new post each time I have something that I would like to display in the Gallery, I decided to make a single post that I'll add to as time goes on. We'll see how that works.

Here's the first drawing I made with ArtCrash 2: http://static.flickr.com/46/176553924_7ab23d8538_o.jpg

And this is the one that I just finished:

http://static.flickr.com/63/180984788_424f36f686_o.jpg

Both drawings were created for the weekly "Illustration Friday" thing... The topic this week was "sticky". The text was added in Photoshop. Everything else from initial sketch to the final was made using ArtRage 2.

EDIT: I changed the picture on this post to a link because I have something new to add and I figure there's no point in people having to wait for old stuff to load. If you haven't already seen the picture from this post, then by all means, follow the link.

Hmm.... the Katamari child. :lol:
    Very cool drawing. Lovely style.

Here's the first drawing I made with ArtCrash 2:
    ArtCrash? Have you been having stability problems with ArtRage?
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

a really powerfull style!!very very good use of artrage;ka
    life art sweet sun child night body ocean clouds silk colors blood bones heart pain love art:life,if you want to show my all and very different works http://kaone.artblog.fr

*giggle* That's great, Collin. Love your interpretation of the week's theme.

- Gita

Quote Originally Posted by AndyRage
    ArtCrash? Have you been having stability problems with ArtRage?
    *laugh* Oops. No, sorry. A friend of mine does an occasional "binge" art project that he calls an Art Crash and shortly before writing this post the paintings I bought from his last "Crash" arrived so it was at the top of my mind.

Gita & Ka: Thanks! I look forward to becoming more used to the program.

This brought a laugh from the QA desk here at Ambient this morning. I love it =)
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Oh whew. Thanks for that - We take crashes very seriously. If you find a crash, our Quality Assurance guy as to sit in the corner and doesn't get his allowance.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Collin,

Excellent work.

You have mentioned this "Illustration Friday" thing a couple of times. Is this a forum section here? If not it sounds like something fun to do.
    Greg -

Quote Originally Posted by gberdan
    You have mentioned this "Illustration Friday" thing a couple of times. Is this a forum section here? If not it sounds like something fun to do.
    Yeah, I should have linked to it. Sorry about that. It's at http://www.illustrationfriday.com and the person who runs the site posts a new topic every week on Friday. Then, anyone who wants to participate has until the following Thursday to illustrate the topic and submit a link to what they made. It's pretty fun and good practice for working under a deadline.

very cool ! , nice style
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown