ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some More !!

Some More !!

Hi freinds,
    Posting here some more drawings.....
    Please have look and Comments will be appreciated!!
    First two are mouse drawing .....

Query :
    I have created some drawings using artrage and also i have used Photoshop to make some changes and to add some effects can i post those drawings here ? like the one below the 3rd drawing Girl in red Done completely in artarge and finaly to add some effects glow and shadows....i ve took tht to PS
    Please let me know whether i can post....and If it i nt allowed please forgiv me and Please Ignore Thnk u .....
    Attached Images Attached Images    

These are all superb!!
    I like the theme Red!!

Loved the first and second one a lot!!

Please Let me know if i have posted anything wrong !!!

The second one usually goes to the after 9 O clock section. Mayb u should post that one in that section instead.

Oh i was not aware...so sorry...how i can shift now ...shld i delete ?? thnks

I'm not sure what u should do. Mayb you can remove that particular image and post as a new thread in the After 9 O clock section. But that's just my opinion.

Or U can wait for DaveRage or MattRage, I mean a moderator to do that for u.

And if u read the rules, u can post any image as long as artrage was involved in some way in making that image.

Thank U Parib...thanks A Lot For The Info !!...and I Will Wait For The Moderaters!!thnks...in Future I Will Post There !! If Any Such Images!!

wonderful pictures pictures that are not 100% artrage are usually welcome,so as long as most of the picture was done in Artrage.....and anything that is used afterwards such as photoshop to tweak the picture is fine, as long as you mention it
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Thank U sir!!

You posted wonderful works and I'd leave them all here. There's nothing either offensive or unproperly showing in the second, in my view, but it will be up to ArtRagers decide based on their elaborated policies!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!