ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: favouite cartoons...transformers movie

favouite cartoons...transformers movie

i dont know if this goes here..but i remember a few weeks ago there were
    a discussion/survey on favourite cartoon/animations..........for those who are interested here is a link to one of them.......enjoy

http://www.transformersmovie.com
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Thanks for the reminder of that thread, Enchanter. I'd wanted to return there myself but kept spacing it out. Here's one of my favs. I don't know if anyone ever listed this or not.

http://www.angryalien.com/

The artist's name is Jennifer Shiman, I think. She does 30 second versions of famous movies performed by Bunnies. My favs are Pulp Fiction, The Exorcist, and It's A Wonderful Life. I used the latter as a christmas email link last year. It was well recieved as that movie is shown ad nauseum here over the holidays. If you don't already know these check them out. I think they're a hoot.

Your link looked to be pretty stunning but I still have dial up as I still can't get DSL here and can't afford wireless. I won't describe my true feelings about this....

THANKS FOR THAT samIambic

im sorry i keep forgetting not everyone has broadband......

I enjoyed those clips very much

clicked on about 7 of the movies...i think favourite was 'Jaws'

:lol:
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Omg. Omg. How have I not heard of the bunny parodies before?! Thanks for that link, Sam, that was just <expletive> brilliant. I only watched two of them, but will be sure to come back to the site later.

- Gita