ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Paper problems

Gallery
    View images

Paper problems

Hi everyone!

today i wanted to paint a bird and an eagle and did so, as you can see on the image below, but as you can see,too ,there is no background.

I forgot to do the background first on the first sheet of paper.If I take a new one now, the background paints over the foreground and you can`t see the birds anymore. I tried a lot but I wasn`t able to get it right. I need help^^.

P.S: @ all who don`t understand the problem properly: Idrw the birds on the first paper, and if I now take a new one I draw over the birds. If I swap the two papers and I draw on the other one, you can`t see anything, that is drawn, because it`s under the ground paper with the birds. ...Well I think you can try out for yourselves, if you still didn`t understand, I`m sorry, my english isn`t that good ops:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beute_138.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	15924  
    Have fun at what you do !

Gallery
    View images
    After you switch them, set the bottom layer to 100% opacity and the top layer to 0% opacity.

Gallery
    View images
    Ahh it works! Thank You really much!
    Have fun at what you do !

Gallery
    View images
    Willkommen.