Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a view of my bedroom door(toulouse with gold light)

I like it a lot, nice colors and composition

ka, applaudissements ! Vous avez peint votre petit village fier. Mon mari est décent français, les anglais est sa deuxième langue. J'aime sa humeur française, et sa manière de regarder des choses. Merci pour partager avec nous. (puisque je peux seulement lire et parler peu de mots en français, j'ai également employé la traduction de poissons de Babel.

Really beautiful colors.

Did you use any sketch before painting it?

I've a problem with this because I'm not good drawing, so I paint a lot directly without a reference sketch. =/

thiago

oh la la!!! thank you very much for all your criticisms thanks to share with me this passion of the art.you ;all are so far also I can approach you while showing my corner of france.it was my first test of painting “classic” (tribute to our fathers:cezanne monet constable turner durer....i forget a lot of artists)I never dared before.with artrage I let my préjugés.my best friend makes photographs of the south of France (the Mediterranean) he said to me to make paintings with then k it's going on even i will continue to do my others series.i works much I have little time to paint also I do not go enough on the gallery.. soon the holidays I will be able to look at the work of the others .they are instructive and passionnants.vous can speak English," us" French-speaking are a minority !! and I must adapt me!! I do have just the night to paint but I will make certain individual answers another day.i feel much of positive emotions and I need this feeling.. ok!!! I will not tell you my life… see you soon and have a good fun with your stylet or mouse.. ka
    life art sweet sun child night body ocean clouds silk colors blood bones heart pain love art:life,if you want to show my all and very different works http://kaone.artblog.fr