ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Vector Pen and Brush in Rage3....PLEASE

Vector Pen and Brush in Rage3....PLEASE

You just have to put in a Vector Pen tool (but please don't mess with the other natural tools) and I think a much improved pencil tool would be great too!!! It just doesn't work well as it is and the line quality doesn't seem as smooth as it should be. A really good vector pen or brush tool with the ability to taper the lines would be so great!!! Really,..other than this,..I cannot see much more but perhaps a few additional art tools...or settings. All in all,..a great app.
    Todd P. Dolce

I agree, a vector pen with bezier curve editor will be a great add. I d drop my usuals vector software if ArtRage propose an efficient and ultra-stable vector tool.

That would be great. I honestly wish that we had a healing brush like photoshop and GIMP. Ive found its really great to create blends with. In photoshop I use a texture to break up the blends to make them seem more natural.

Selections would be great, savable ones .

Oh and also (while im at it) a "lock transparent pixels setting for layers. Im sick of having to worry about redrawing a great edge over and over.

Sry that was a mouthfull.

cheers,
    -DM

the one in paint tool sai is superb. Its very easy to use the lines to shape the lineart with straight lines and after that bend them...on a vector layer
    http://sai.detstwo.com/sai/

I would also love to see a vector tool. GIMP's implementation is nice. There is a pathing tool that doesn't mess with the rest of the non vector tools. I dearly love the rest of the tools, and see no need for them to change.
    Early to bed early to rise makes a man stupid and blind in the eyes - Orson Scott Card