ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I NEED SOME HELP

I NEED SOME HELP

HELLO EVERYBODY

IM NEW HERE,AND I NEED YOUR HELP
    I HAVE THE ARTRAGE PROGRAME WITH THE FINAL VERSION BUT IM NEW ON USING THIS PROGRAM AND SO I HAVE A GREAT DIFFICULTY IN USING ITS TOOLS
    I REALLY ADMIRED IT AND THE DRAWINGS THAT COULD BE DONE BY IT
    SO IM ASKING U FOR HELPING ME STEP BY STEP ON HOW USING IT WITH PICTURES PLEASE ops:
    THANKS ALOT

Welcome to ArtRage and the forums.

IŽd suggest that you start by using the quick start tutorial. As it states, it requires the full version of the program. It clearly guides you through many of the features in a logical, step-by-step fashion.

Have fun!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

... and then you can go to the Tips and Tricks forum where you'll find a thread called Tutorial Central.

Also, I'd recommend taking a look at the manual if you are new to ArtRage - It's written in an easy to read sort of style and goes through how each of the tools and functions work, definitely a good basis when starting out! You can find the manual in the Help menu under "ArtRage Manual"
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

... but there is no substitute for ultimately just jumping in and playing with the "tool box".