Page 16 of 84 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Food with an ATTITUDE! (an invitation)

I won't be home next evening so I'm gonna lose the rest.
    I would lose something anyway because there's some everydays' US cultural hints and slang I wouldn't be able to fully appreciate I'm afraid! :?
    Who's Crackle then, I should have missed where the definition was given!! :?:
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

irishrose Guest
    Cesare..

Rice Krispies is probably a United States based cereal by the Kellogg Company. Their three characters to promote the cereal were Snap, Crackle, and Pop... the sounds the crisp rice cereal would make after you poured on the milk. So, Snap is now Mairzie, Crackle is JulieDiane, and I am Pop. Just because I miss my Pop. So, hopefully that will catch you up. I'm sorry the slang here has you missing out on the humor. You understand the concept of the hose, I believe?

Food group with an ATTITUDE ! . . .

WHOOHOO and look out, here we come ! :shock:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Mairzie Dotes

irishrose Guest
    Mair, THAT IS GREAT!!!! I'm going to print that one. How do you do it? Send me a pm. I'm in the dark here. Bleh. You're the bomb, girl!

As to "how do you do it?" I didn't mean how do you print it, I mean where do you get these backgrounds and how do you import them? Is it hard??

Rose! Curb your brain! I meant firehose not your Freudian interpretation. :shock:

irishrose Guest
    Bob, whatever do you mean? I have no clue to what you are talking about, this Freudian stuff?? Huh?? I am explaining to Cesare what the hose would do if it were sprayed on us poor t-shirt clad women who are unsuspecting. No other thoughts came into play.

Hey Mairzie, Nice job on the Rice Krispies mascots, they look sooooo familiar!!!!

irishrose Guest
    Lee, it's us!

My kids used to watch (unfortunately because they are boys) the POWERPUFF GIRLS on Nickelodeon in the morning... they were Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles... we could be those kind of superheroes too!

Pop,
    Hose ? Robert ? Again ? I am wearing a tee shirt. Should I head for
    the hills now or later ? LOL ! :lol:

Robert,
    Firehouse ? :shock: (gulp) Lots of hoses and water there. I am packing
    my suitcase right now and heading for the closest, dry high terrain.
    Goodby world! :cry:

Can't take this continual laughing, day after day after day. It HURTS ! :lol:

Am half afraid to log into this thread anymore. I think I may have
    created a monster. TIE ME DOWN ! LOL ! :lol:

Pop,
    Am spitting my sides laughing at you trying to explain to Caesar what
    Rice Crispies are. CLASSIC and too funny! :lol:
    Glad you like our group photo. We mean business, you betsha! LOL !
    Only had juliediane's (aka: Crackle) small, dark avatar and had to
    work on it to make it more visable. Hope she likes it.
    Will p.m. you but a caution, we better both clear our bladders first. :shock:

P.S. Did you know that Robert's eye's LEAK ??? :roll:
    Mairzie Dotes

irishrose Guest
    Mair,

I know what you mean... will hit the ladies room before checking out your pm. And you have NOT created a monster... just leaky eyes and bladders! And firehoses, and men who don't know what Rice Krispies are (I didn't have a Spanish dictionary handy to be able to write out what the name of the cereal would be over there in Spain.

Oy, this is a good one! I hope that Julie likes her avatar too.. you are so right, we mean business and we're not gonna take it with the firehose, no way, no how... I have seen those things.. I think they are called Water Cannons.. talk about a wet t-shirt... you'd be blown into the next country!