ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: This site can read your mind............lol

Gallery
    View images

This site can read your mind............lol

I came across this site..........I would love to know how it does it :lol: :lol:

http://www.milaadesign.com/wizardy.html

Gallery
    View images
    ok now i freaked out!

Gallery
    View images
    That is very freaky. Anyone know how this works?
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Gallery
    View images
    The formula they give you will always result in a multiple of 9. All the multiples of 9 have the same symbol on that chart, so it will always be one of those numbers.

Gallery
    View images
    What a trip. Hahah. Very fun with all the atmosphere stuff too.

Should be huge at Halloween.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    it's a calculator game. The results you get always get you to a number that is equal by 9 or from the table of 9 (correct english ?) so 9,18,27etc..up to 81 all get the same sign.

I made a little program once, that made you choose one of my caricatures, and you had to say, yes or no ,if it was on 6 cards. The cards all stand for a number, so the program was always able to tell who was your choice.
    (on my picture are the cards from the program, those with a "ja" (=yes) show the picture encircled. simple, but everyone loves these things....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hanzz_magic_208.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	177.3 KB 
ID:	15542  
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Gallery
    View images
    i freaked out

Gallery
    View images
    Ok that was strange. When I actually picked a number it got it right both times. When I just skipped through and looked at one it got it wrong both times. O.o Still reeeally freaky

Gallery
    View images
    all two digit numbers are really 10 times the first number + the second number. lets call them x and y. then every two digit number = 10x + Y. for example 54 = 5*10+4. Adding the two numbers gives you x + y.

Subtracting gives you 10x + y -x -y = 9X. (the "y's" cancel out).

Since x, the first number, can only equal 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,or 9. The answer is always 9,18,27,36,45,54,63,72,or 81. (multiples of 9.)

Each of the random pictures (they change every time you refresh) are always the same picture on the correct answers. (see above>)

The trick works because you're only looking at your one answer and don't notice the others...(that's also why it doesn't work if you don't really pick a number to start.)

anyway...lots of fun. for a math guy like me