ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 'Closed Eyes' Series

My 'Closed Eyes' Series

Here is my first painting series named 'Closed Eyes'. Please feel free to comment anything you like!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

And here is last one
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dear Swarnedu Ghosh, Hello!!!, think your paintings are very nice! love that color blue, like India ink, nice style, free and bold! easy to look at too!

Beautiful illustrations all. Your brush work is great.

I especially like #2 and #4. But all are intriguing.

These are awesome. I think it'd be a neat idea if you did the painting again (or atleast the same style) only with warm colours. The contrast between the two sets of paintings would be interesting, and in my opinion, totally rad. 'Just a thought though... If you're not intrested in that, no worries. Still, sweet paintings. I like number three the best. : )

Thanks Awesomeoclock for your advice. I also created some painting on original canvas ( not digitally) using red in the same style. In my next digital paintings I will keep your words in my mind. You also can visit After 9'o clock forum where I have done a skch using red and black ( She is sleeping). Thanks againg for your suggestion.

nice work. I like #1 the best

I like them all !!!!
    Nice style

The conscious utterance of thought, by speech or action, to any end, is Art.

MYblog
    MyDeviantArtProfile

Look at #2, that has the best line to me. As was said the brush strokes are excellent, but your sketchy, artistic lines are being lost in the other I assume, larger works.

If you could keep the sketchy line quality in #2 in the others, it's perfect!