ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My first ArtRage painting

My first ArtRage painting

Hi here is my first ArtRage try. Please comment.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I think it's wonderful. Welcome to here and hope we'll be seeing more.

HUmmmmm...

Well, minimalist, abstract and figurative. I like the composition, the angular lines and the cold colors match up well with the dismissive expression of the figure. The only crit I would have of the piece is a consistency issue, which is minor or not depending on your take. In the lower right corner, the contour of the arm fades out and opens the space into the white at the right. This is then bordered in blue, but without the linear black element that is present on the left. Because the only other place you use this juxtaposition is in the body of the figure for shading, it has the effect of jumbling figure background in my view. You could stop that from happening by reintroducing the black line border to blue there, or maybe by extending the contour down to the frame.

Yah, I am agree with u. see my other works in ' My closed Eyes series'. Thanks alot.