Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Outer Space

Outer Space

I've always had an intrest in space, and so I thought it might be cool if we got some people to submit some space-themed pictures. Is everyone with me? Maybe include some aliens? A scene of the surface of a distant planet? Stars? Galaxys? Quasars? Nebulas? Maybe? Maybe yes?
    My appologies if this has already been proposed.

INCLUDED: My painting of a galaxy. We all live in one of these! 'Neat, right?

***EDIT***
    I decided to include another less-serious, but fun space-themed painting, maybe just to give some inspiration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	galaxy_175.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	15325  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	readabook_725.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	15327  

Hmmm... I guess no one's interested. : (

Ooh well. I thought it was a good idea anyway...

Gallery
    View images
    I really like the first graphic one. And the second one is wonderful too.
    Don't be discouraged when posting in the less viewed threads. It takes some time for folks to get around to viewing stuff outside the gallery (the peripheral threads) and it takes some time for people to finish work to submit for the idea. I only know from having waited for responses in art projects myself.

Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne
    I really like the first graphic one. And the second one is wonderful too.
    Don't be discouraged when posting in the less viewed threads. It takes some time for folks to get around to viewing stuff outside the gallery (the peripheral threads) and it takes some time for people to finish work to submit for the idea. I only know from having waited for responses in art projects myself.
    Awesome. Thanks for that. : D

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Awesomeoclock, love outer space stuff too! both paintings are very good, well done and fun to look at!

Gallery
    View images
    Here is my nebula that i posted on here sometime last year. it was even featured as a background in a videogame that one of the users on this forum was working on.

Grubznug Nebula:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I think, therefore I am..... I think.

AWESOME, GRUBSNUG. Man, My computer broke, and I'm missing artrage so harsh, but when I get it back, I am goin'a try somethin' like this out for myself. 'Care to share how you actaully did it? Did you use layers? What tools? Anyhoot, it's totally cool. This is what I want to see.

Gallery
    View images
    Love that one Grubznug.

I think Pai could definitely put some pieces in here. Peter Pinckney has done some amazing space ones too if you search his stuff. He will be back to the forum after another week or so I think.

Gallery
    View images

MoHei, nice idea.

Fine space-painting at this forum.

I paint one,,,i have wondering that what is age of earth and how fast it was growing that diameter what earth is now,,,so i paint tree-earth,,,like you know at tree has year-circles and therefore can calculate how old tree is?

Gallery
    View images

Other one,,,lonely planet near the our universum.