ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: how do i stop my canvas from moving????

how do i stop my canvas from moving????

????

Hi there,

I've posted an answer to this in the Tech Support forum here http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ic.php?t=12669
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

I have a similar problem from time to time ( once a month or so) and in my case it's a little bug in the wacom drivers I think. You can easily check if thats the case with you too, because then not only Artrage is behaving strange, but also any other application gets its right click option used instead of the left click. I'll unplug the usb plug and replug it. The deactivation and reactivation of the tablet solves the prob for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Belvrog
    I have a similar problem from time to time ( once a month or so) and in my case it's a little bug in the wacom drivers I think. You can easily check if thats the case with you too, because then not only Artrage is behaving strange, but also any other application gets its right click option used instead of the left click. I'll unplug the usb plug and replug it. The deactivation and reactivation of the tablet solves the prob for me.
    I've had that happen with my Wacom too (in various programs). I usually just have to use the actual right mouse button somewhere and it seems to reset it for me.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.